Skills specific paired matches. We try our best to assign players to courts based on skill level.
Note: Registration for this event will now close 12 hours before the event.
PLEASE REMEMBER, BYOB - BRING YOUR OWN BALLS. YRGTA will no longer supply balls for Round Robin sessions.
Rules and Format
We assign five players to a court and everyone will play four games, and every player will sit off for one game! When five players are assigned to a court, you play first team to 11 points. When only four players are assigned, you play first team to 17 points.
We are playing all the rules of pickleball. These include:
- calling out the score before serving
- making the line calls quickly and make sure everyone hears it. If in doubt, it is in
- foot faults, kitchen faults, CALL THEM! If anyone complains, they should not be in these skills based drop in sessions.
- illegal serves - give a warning
- if the opponent at the net does not let the serve bounce, it is the server's point, no matter how far out of bounds the serve would have been. Take the point and move on.
Demand for our programs are increasing, and many members have been signing up well in advance and then cancelling the day before. You can now sign up 8 days in advance, but if you cancel 24 hours or less before the event start time, no refund will be issued. If you do drop out, you must send a refund request to email@example.com, identify the event date and time you have cancelled. Please include REFUND in the subject line. All valid refunds will incur a minimum admin fee of $3