Country: United States State: Minnesota City: Minneapolis
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 3.50 to 4.50
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder is free to join.
4. This ladder will begin April 30, 2021 and end August 27, 2021.
5. If in the last 7 days a player has not played a match, they will drop 1 points.
6. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
7. Any of the following match formats can be used:
11 win by 2, best 2 of 3: Best 2 out of 3 sets. Each set is won by the first to 11 points and win by 2. If score is tied at 10, the winner will be the first to be ahead by 2 points.
Example scores: 11-3, 11-9 or 6-11, 11-8, 15-13
8. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Elo Rating: This system is the best system for ranking teams by their ability. Each team will start with 1500 points, which will increase as they win and decrease as they lose. The amount of points gained or lost from a match is dependent on the points of the opponent played. For example, if a 2000 point team beats a 1000 point team, very little change will occur to either teams rating. However, if a 2000 point team loses to a 1000 point team, both teams ratings will change drastically. Teams points will also change more drastically during the first games that are recorded. This allows teams to reach a stable equilibrium quickly. Learn more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system
9. After the match, the winner will submit the score.
10. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Pickleball Ladder Menu
Mixed Doubles 3.5 to 4.5 Pickleball Ladder is a pickleball ladder in Minneapolis, Minnesota.