This is a private ladder. Only ladder players are allowed to view this ladder.
BCC Spring 2021 Doubles League (MON) is a pickleball ladder in Anderson, Indiana.
1. This is a DOUBLES ladder - pick your partner (doesn't matter Male/Female) and play with THAT PARTNER... the entire league.
2. This league's objective is to help you determine your rating, get practice with your partner, play against other teams working to improve.
3. We will be using the Leap Frog Plus ranking system for this league. Please read the description below under Rules!
4. ALL Communication must run through the GPN site. You can use the tiny envelope at the top right of the GPN site to e mail us. Also, we are using the "unavailable" feature for when you will be out.
a.) On your "Main" page of the GPN site for this league, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Dashboard"
b.) Scroll to the "Unavailability" section
c.) Click "date"
d.) under reason type "who is out AND who is subbing for that person".
e.) ALWAYS click "Save"
I.E. 4/5, Amy out, Monty Subbing
4/5 Jim and Tim both out
6. SUBS!!! If you are getting a sub to replace you for any given week, they MUST be in similar skill level! It doesn’t have to match male or female...but similar skill level, as best possible!
7. PENALTY...It is extremely difficult to find subs when we get a cancelation on the day of! Due to this happening many times last league, we need to invoke a penalty. We understand that sometimes things happen and want to continue to be cautious about sickness and COVID so we think this is fair...
a.) If an entire team will be out, we MUST know (via the unavailability tab on
GPN) by Saturday at noon.
b.) If an individual is out from your team, you MUST have GPN updated with
who is out and who is subbing via the unavailability tab no later than noon
***If these deadlines are not met, we may assess a 10% penalty. Communication is key to make this league run smoothly.