Share this url by email, social media or by text message:
This is a private ladder. Only ladder players are allowed to view this ladder.
Pickleball Ladder Menu
2022 BCC Winter Doubles League (MON) is a pickleball ladder in Anderson, Indiana.
1. This is a DOUBLES ladder - pick your partner (Male/Female) and play with THAT PARTNER the entire league.
2.... This league's obj is to prepare for tournaments, get practice w/ partner, play competitive games against teams working to improve.
3. We will be using the Leap Frog Plus System for our wkly rankings. Please read more below under Rules!
***For the FINAL rankings & the top 8 spots (guaranteed a spot in next league) we WILL be using “AVG RANK”. You can see this anytime on the Stats page by clicking on Avg Rank.
***Wkly Rankings are used to dictate wkly sched/game rotation.
4. ALL Communication must run through the GPN site. You can use the tiny envelope at the top right of the GPN site to e mail us. We are using the "unavailable" feature for when you will be out.
a.) On your "Main" page of the GPN site for this league, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Dashboard"
b.) Scroll to the "Unavailability" section
c.) Click "date"
d.) under reason type "who is out AND who is subbing for that person". (It is important for us to have both pieces of this information.)
e.) ALWAYS click "Save"
I.E. 4/5, Amy out, Monty Subbing
4/5 Jim and Tim both out
6. SUBS!!! It is YOUR responsibility to get a sub for you OR your partner (and to input it as listed above.). When you are getting a sub to replace you for any given week, they MUST be in similar skill level! It doesn’t have to match male or female but similar skill level, (within .25 of your current rating)!
***If BOTH you & your partner are out your team will receive a 0 for that week. Due to the Leap Frog Plus System, you should be able to bounce back quickly. You DO NOT get a sub team. Just input into “Unavailable” area that you are BOTH out. I will make arrangements for a sub team for that week.
7. PENALTY...It is extremely difficult to find subs when we get a last minute cancellation on the day of!
a.) If an entire team will be out, we MUST know by Saturday at noon.
b.) If an individual is out from your team, you MUST have GPN updated with
who is out and who is subbing via the unavailability tab no later than noon
on Monday. If any changes are made on Monday, please contact James directly @ 765-730-8957. We need to know who is showing up each week to guarantee scores can be recorded correctly.
***We ask you to be there at 5:45 and 7:45 so we can start games as promptly as possible.
***If you have not arrived by 6:05/8:05 per your playing time, your first game will be an automatic forfeit. PLEASE communicate with us. We want to work with you when crazy things come up/happen but cannot do that if we don't hear from you.
USAPickleball Rules: 2 (1 min) time outs per game, per team. 1 minute when switching sides.