Share this url by email, social media or by text message:
This is a private ladder. Only ladder players are allowed to view this ladder.
Pickleball Ladder Menu
2023 BCC Winter Doubles League (WED) is a pickleball ladder in Anderson, Indiana.
1. This is a DBLS ladder - pick your partner (Male/Female) and play with THAT PARTNER the entire league.
2. The obj... is to prepare for tournaments, practice w/partner, play competitive games against tms working to improve.
3. We use the Leap Frog Plus System for wkly rankings. Read more below under Rules!
***For FINAL rankings & the top 7 spots (guaranteed a spot next league) we WILL be using “AVG RANK”. You can see this anytime on Stats page by clicking Avg Rank.
***Wkly Rankings are used to dictate wkly sched/rotation.
4. ALL Communication must run thru GPN site. You can use the tiny envelope at the top right of site to e mail us. We are using the "unavailable" feature for when you are out.
a.) "Main" page of the GPN site for this league, scroll to the bottom, click "Dashboard"
b.) Scroll to "Unavailability"
c.) Click "date"
d.) reason, type "who is out AND who is subbing". (It is important for us to have both pieces of this info.)
e.) ALWAYS click "Save"
I.E. 4/5, Amy out, Monty Subbing
4/5 Jim and Tim both out
6. SUBS!!! It is YOUR responsibility to get a sub for you OR your partner (and to input it as listed above.). When you are getting a sub to replace you for any given week, they MUST be in similar skill level! It doesn’t have to match male or female but similar skill level, (within .10 of your current DUPR rating)!
***If BOTH you & your partner are out your team will receive a 0 for that week. Due to the Leap Frog Plus System, you should be able to bounce back quickly. You DO NOT get a sub team. Just input into “Unavailable” area that you are BOTH out. I will make arrangements for a sub team for that week.
7. PENALTIES...It is extremely difficult to find subs when we get a last minute cancellation on the day of!
a.) If an entire team will be out, we MUST know by Saturday at noon.
b.) If an individual is out from your team, you MUST have GPN updated with
who is out and who is subbing via the unavailability tab no later than noon
on Monday. If any changes are made on Monday, please contact James directly @ 765-730-8957. We need to know who is showing up each week to guarantee scores can be recorded correctly.
***We ask you to be there at 5:45/7:45 so we can start games as promptly as possible.
***If you have not arrived by 6:05/8:05 per your playing time, your first game will be an automatic forfeit. PLEASE communicate with us.
***If you do not input your sub info into unavailability on the dashboard & your team moves up to the 8:00 time slot, you will remain at 6:00 EVEN IF you have communicated with James or Mike. There are too many teams to keep up with each week and we really need all of the info in one place. Either partner can enter info.
***If there is no ladder movement btwn the 6:00/8:00 groups for 2 consecutive weeks, this will trigger a mix up week similar to week one.