Men's Doubles (Intermediate & Advanced) is a pickleball ladder in Auburn, Washington.
• Play is doubles format and you will rotate partners within your group each game.
• Groups/foursomes change... weekly as players move up & down the ladder based upon their individual prior results.
• Each week players will play 4 games to 15 points (win by 1) and will be awarded up to 60 points per week (based upon the sum of your teams points that week).
• Rankings will be calculated and published weekly and players will have access to their standings and next week’s matchups via an app called Global Pickleball Network.
• Player substitutions will be allowed*, but forfeits will result in lost points and will impact rankings.
*Note: Substitutes must register (nominal fee) and sign liability waiver to be eligible for play. Substitutes may be of any level and prevent point loss, however, substitutes may NOT cause player to increase their ranking.
INTERMEDIATE- You can consistently serve, drive and return shots with pace. You are developing control and are consistently getting to and playing at the kitchen line. You vary your shots between the dink, drop and drive and you intentionally transition between the hard and soft game. You are eager to play at a competitive pace and improve your skill level.
ADVANCED- You are consistently able to hit and control a variety of shots including forehand & backhand drives, dinks, drop shots and lobs. You routinely serve and return shots with pace and you are comfortable maintaining a volley at the kitchen line. You are enthusiastic about testing your skills against players of similar skill levels and also likely compete in organized/sanctioned tournaments.