Mixed Doubles (Recreational & Learner) is a pickleball ladder in Auburn, Washington.
• Play is doubles format and you will rotate partners within your group each game.
• Groups/foursomes change... weekly as players move up & down the ladder based upon their individual prior results.
• Each week players will play 4 games to 15 points (win by 1) and will be awarded up to 60 points per week (based upon the sum of your teams points that week).
• Rankings will be calculated and published weekly and players will have access to their standings and next week’s matchups via an app called Global Pickleball Network.
• Player substitutions will be allowed*, but forfeits will result in lost points and will impact rankings.
*Note: Substitutes must register (nominal fee) and sign liability waiver to be eligible for play. Substitutes may be of any level and prevent point loss, however, substitutes may NOT cause player to increase their ranking.
LEARNER -You are new to pickleball and/or have limited experience playing in competitive games. You are fun-loving and open to learning the game and meeting new people.
RECREATIONAL- You know the rules, understand scoring & basic strategy and can maintain a short rally. You are familiar with pickleball terminology and can dink & drive on demand. You are excited to test and improve your skills during friendly competition with players of similar skill level.