**REGISTRATION IS FULL**
View Scoresheets Here
This round robin league will have teams of 2 women & 2 men. Each week will be 2 matches, each composed of 6 21-point games, with women’s doubles, men’s doubles, and 4 games of mixed doubles. Scoring will be rally point
: Maximum player rating is 4.0 and combined ratings of all 4 players is capped at 15.0 using PRI Club Ratings
. This also applies to any substitute players temporarily joining a team.
- Maximum of 10 teams, each team consisting of 2 men and 2 women.
- 9 week double round robin
- Two 1-hour matches per week each Thursday starting at 7pm
- League champions determined by standings at the end of the round-robin.
- Final standings based on total matches won, first tie breaker is head-to-head, second tie breaker is
point differential for all matches played, third tie breaker head to head point
differential, fourth tie breaker point differential against next highest team.
- Each match consists of six games: Men's doubles, Women's doubles, and 4 Mixed doubles games
- One game with each teammate per player, per match.
- The team that wins the most games in the match is declared the winner.
- In case of a tie in the number of games won, the tiebreaker will be based on the total points scored by each team across all the games played during the match.
- Home team is always the serving team.
- Games to 21, win by 2, using rally point scoring
- Switch sides when first team reaches 11.
- Once a team's score reaches 20 points, their score is "frozen," and they can only score additional points when serving.
- Open to all PRI Members 4.0 and under (using PRI Club Ratings
- Teams must have a combined rating of 15 or below.
- A team roster must consist of 2 men and 2 women.
- Substitute players allowed, but must be same gender can not exceed the rating of the player they are replacing
- Matches will be scheduled Thursdays at 7:00 PM at the Queen City Pickleball Hub.
- Season duration is 9 weeks.
- Full season schedule will be published in advance.
- If a team is unable to participate in a scheduled match, they will be responsible for rescheduling the match with their opponent.
- Failure to reschedule and play the match will result in a forfeit for the team unable to participate.