Country: United States State: Pennsylvania City: Transfer
2. The ladder is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. This ladder will begin July 05, 2022 and end August 16, 2022.
4. Players will not be penalized for not playing matches.
5. Forfeits will not be treated like a lost match, and will have no affect on rankings or points.
6. Any of the following match formats can be used:
First to 15: First to win 15 points.
Example scores: 15-8 or 15-14
7. The following system will be used to compute a player's position on the ladder.
Leap Frog Plus: This system is the based on the classic Leap Frog system, but also awards additional points based on points won and lost. This rewards players with points regardless of the outcome, and encourages more play. Here is how it works:
If you play first to 11, there are 21 addition points awarded in addition to leaping (or not leaping). This is because 21 is the maximum number of points that could be played (11-10). The loser always gets 1 point for each game they win, and the winner gets the rest.
Lets say team A is ranked #1 and has 200 points, and team B is ranked #5 and has 150 points. Here are two sceniaros to help see what could happen:
1. If team A wins 11-1, they would then have 220 points, and team B would have 151 points.
2. If team B wins 11-4, they would then have 217 points, and team A would have 204 points.
8. After the match, report your score to the ladder administrator who must submit the scores for you according to their rules.
9. All ladder members should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Pickleball Ladder Menu
mixed doubles 3.0 to 5..0 is a pickleball ladder in Transfer, Pennsylvania.