2. The tournament is open to the following players:
Playing Level: 2.00 to 6.00
Match Format: Doubles
3. The following system will be used to compute points earned per match.
Points for winning a match: 1
4. This tournament will begin July 30, 2022 and end July 30, 2022.
5. Any of the following match formats can be used:
First to 11: First to win 11 points.
Example scores: 11-4 or 11-10
6. After the match, report your score to the tournament administrator who must submit the scores for you according to their rules.
7. All tournament players should maintain current contact information. If you change phone numbers or e-mail addresses, you must update your profile so other member can contact you and you will receive email notifications.
Seniors 50+ Mixed Doubles (combined skill levels) is a pickleball tournament in Kearns, Utah.