A pickleball ladder is a system for ranking teams (singles or doubles) based on the matches they win or lose.
As teams play each other, they receive points. The more points a team has, the higher up on the ladder they will climb.
The goal of a pickleball ladder, is to be at the top. Think of it like king of the mountain.
At Global Pickleball Network, we have the best pickleball ladder software on the market. We have packed our software with every feature you could possibly need.
For example, to award points, we offer several "ranking systems" you can choose from:
- Custom Points
- Elo System
- Leap Frog
- Leap Frog Plus
- Manual Points
You also have several options for how a match is initiated.
- Create a schedule of all match times and locations
- Assign players to a court and rotate partners
- Allow teams to challenge each other to a match
- Let teams submit their matches scores at anytime
Once your ladder begins, your ladder's statistics will begin to populate including:
- Average rank
- Days at #1
- Wins & losses
You can even track a team's points per week.
Here are some other features of our pickleball ladder software:
- Singles, doubles, and doubles ranked individually
- Collect fees directly on the site
- Contact players via email or private message
- Embed ladders directly on your own website
- Arrange players in boxes (box league)
- Post scheduled play sessions
- Upload images, videos, or files
- Create idle penalties
Want to see a pickleball ladder in action? Here is a link to our demo pickleball ladder:
Are you ready to start a pickleball ladder? Go here: