Have you ever had a question regarding a rule in pickleball? Or how the scoring works? Or even just how to play the game? Well, most of your questions can probably be answered just by reading USAPA's official rulebook.
The rulebook covers everything including:
- Court size and dimensions
- The height of the net
- What is the "Non-Volley Zone" (NVZ)
- How to keep score in singles and doubles
- How, when, and where to serve
- What is the double-bounce rule
- How to make line calls
- What paddles and balls are approved for sanctioned play
- What modifications can you make to your paddle
- Definitions of terms like "Dink Shot", "Dead Ball" or "Volley".
It is very well written, and easy to use when you have any question about playing pickleball.
I have embedded the rulebook below, but would suggest owning a hard copy of the rulebook so you can reference it on the court.